Wes Berry signs "The Kentucky Barbecue Book" at the Morris Book Shop
Barbecue aficionado and English professor Wes Berry will sign his smokin' new title, The Kentucky Barbecue Book.
"This is a love letter to the old Kentucky. It's written from the heart, and Berry used his barbecue quest as an excuse to get off the interstates and savor the landscapes and people found along the blue highways and country roads of your state. Next time I come to Kentucky, I hope to have a copy in my glove compartment."—John Shelton Reed, coauthor of Holy Smoke: The Big Book of North Carolina Barbecue.
- 882 E High St
- Lexington ,
- Postal Code:
- United States
- Big Ears Story Hour: Saturday mornings at 11:00 at the Morris Book Shop(3 days)
- Sarah Baird signs "Kentucky Sweets" at the Morris Book Shop(3 days)
- Big Ears Story Hour: Saturday mornings at 11:00 at the Morris Book Shop(10 days)
- Lenny Shulman signs "Long Way from Home" at the Morris Book Shop(10 days)
- Kenn Minter signs "Tales from the Emerald Yeti #3" and "Mr. Bunny and Circle-Head" at the Morris Book Shop(11 days)
- Marshall Myers signs "Only in Old Kentucky" at the Morris Book Shop(17 days)