Wes Berry signs "The Kentucky Barbecue Book" at the Morris Book Shop
Barbecue aficionado and English professor Wes Berry will sign his smokin' new title, The Kentucky Barbecue Book.
"This is a love letter to the old Kentucky. It's written from the heart, and Berry used his barbecue quest as an excuse to get off the interstates and savor the landscapes and people found along the blue highways and country roads of your state. Next time I come to Kentucky, I hope to have a copy in my glove compartment."—John Shelton Reed, coauthor of Holy Smoke: The Big Book of North Carolina Barbecue.
- 882 E High St
- Lexington ,
- Postal Code:
- United States
- Photographer and author Ed Lawrence discusses photography and signs "Kentucky 120" (1 day)
- Mark Wahlgren Summers signs "The Ordeal of the Reunion: A New History of Reconstruction"(7 days)
- NaNoWriMo Write-In(8 days)
- Melissa Estes Blair reads from and signs "Revolutionizing Expectations: Women's Organizations, Feminism, and American Politics 1965-1980"(8 days)
- Charlie Hughes reads from and signs "Salt River Anthology"(14 days)
- Philip Von Borries signs, "RaceLens: Vintage Thoroughbred Racing Images."(15 days)