Wes Berry signs "The Kentucky Barbecue Book" at the Morris Book Shop
Barbecue aficionado and English professor Wes Berry will sign his smokin' new title, The Kentucky Barbecue Book.
"This is a love letter to the old Kentucky. It's written from the heart, and Berry used his barbecue quest as an excuse to get off the interstates and savor the landscapes and people found along the blue highways and country roads of your state. Next time I come to Kentucky, I hope to have a copy in my glove compartment."—John Shelton Reed, coauthor of Holy Smoke: The Big Book of North Carolina Barbecue.
- 882 E High St
- Lexington ,
- Postal Code:
- United States
Book Availability: Please Note!
Search results on morrisbookshop.com are not a real-time indication of our in-store stock. To see if a title is available for immediate pick-up, please contact us by phone (859-276-0494) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you!
- George Ella Lyon reads and signs "Planes Fly" at the Morris Book Shop(2 days)
- Guy Mendes signs his "Terra Incognita" 2014 calendar at the Morris Book Shop(2 days)
- The Hollow Sessions Record Release: Ben Sollee + Institute 193 at the Morris Book Shop(2 days)
- Accents Publishing's 4th anniversary party featuring The Season of Delicate Hunger(23 days)
- J.D. Wilkes signs "Barn Dances and Jamborees Across Kentucky" at the Morris Book Shop(31 days)