Wes Berry signs "The Kentucky Barbecue Book" at the Morris Book Shop
Barbecue aficionado and English professor Wes Berry will sign his smokin' new title, The Kentucky Barbecue Book.
"This is a love letter to the old Kentucky. It's written from the heart, and Berry used his barbecue quest as an excuse to get off the interstates and savor the landscapes and people found along the blue highways and country roads of your state. Next time I come to Kentucky, I hope to have a copy in my glove compartment."—John Shelton Reed, coauthor of Holy Smoke: The Big Book of North Carolina Barbecue.
- 882 E High St
- Lexington ,
- Postal Code:
- United States
- Young Adult Book Club(5 days)
- Jeff Alt to sign "Four Boots - One Journey: A Story of Survival, Awareness & Rejuvenation on the John Muir Trail"(10 days)
- Alan Sullivan and Joe Cox sign, "Voice of the Wildcats; Claude Sullivan and the Rise of Modern Sportscasting."(12 days)
- Mark Schimmoeller to sign 'Slowspoke: a Unicyclist's Guide to America'(18 days)
- John van Willigen to sign, "Kentucky's Cookbook Heritage: Two Hundred Years of Southern Cuisine and Culture"(19 days)
- Banned Book Week(23 days)