Wes Berry signs "The Kentucky Barbecue Book" at the Morris Book Shop
Barbecue aficionado and English professor Wes Berry will sign his smokin' new title, The Kentucky Barbecue Book.
"This is a love letter to the old Kentucky. It's written from the heart, and Berry used his barbecue quest as an excuse to get off the interstates and savor the landscapes and people found along the blue highways and country roads of your state. Next time I come to Kentucky, I hope to have a copy in my glove compartment."—John Shelton Reed, coauthor of Holy Smoke: The Big Book of North Carolina Barbecue.
- 882 E High St
- Lexington ,
- Postal Code:
- United States
- Find Waldo Local Wrap-up Party(1 day)
- Megan Whitmer to sign 'Between'(3 days)
- Kundiman Poets Read and Sign New Works(4 days)
- Dr. Thomas G. Barnes to sign "Kentucky, Naturally: The Kentucky Land Conservation Fund at Work" (10 days)
- George Ella Lyon and Jane Hicks read from and sign both new and classic works (11 days)
- Daryl Brown signs "Inside the Godfather of Soul: Never Before Told Stories of James Brown by His Inner Circle."(18 days)