Wes Berry signs "The Kentucky Barbecue Book" at the Morris Book Shop
Barbecue aficionado and English professor Wes Berry will sign his smokin' new title, The Kentucky Barbecue Book.
"This is a love letter to the old Kentucky. It's written from the heart, and Berry used his barbecue quest as an excuse to get off the interstates and savor the landscapes and people found along the blue highways and country roads of your state. Next time I come to Kentucky, I hope to have a copy in my glove compartment."—John Shelton Reed, coauthor of Holy Smoke: The Big Book of North Carolina Barbecue.
- 882 E High St
- Lexington ,
- Postal Code:
- United States
Book Availability: Please Note!
Search results on morrisbookshop.com are not a real-time indication of our in-store stock. To see if a title is available for immediate pick-up, please contact us by phone (859-276-0494) or by email (email@example.com). Thank you!
- Paulette Livers reads and signs "Cementville" at the Morris Book Shop(12 hours)
- Big Ears Story Hour: Saturday mornings at 11:00 at the Morris Book Shop(3 days)
- Big Ears Story Hour: Saturday mornings at 11:00 at the Morris Book Shop(10 days)
- Milton Toby signs "Cañonero II" at the Morris Book Shop(10 days)
- Bryan Station Middle School's "Strolling Strings" play at the Morris Book Shop(10 days)
- Kent Masterson Brown signs "The Confederacy's First Battle Flag" at the Morris Book Shop(11 days)