We are Lexington's independent, locally-owned, general-interest bookstore, selling 20,000 new books plus calendars, greeting cards, journals and more!
We have thousands of books and other items available for purchase through this website; please feel free to browse through our database of hundreds of thousands of available titles, but please note that not all titles listed are currently on-hand in our store at a given time. If you need a book immediately from our physical location, please call us at 859-276-0494 or send an email to email@example.com and we will respond quickly.
We strongly believe that shopping for books should involve holding them in your hands, paging through them, and talking about them with other book lovers. So if you're in or near Lexington, Kentucky, we encourage you to come to the Morris Book Shop for the decidedly un-virtual experience of selecting your next book.
The Morris Book Shop
882 E. High Street
Lexington. KY 40502
info [at] morrisbookshop.com
Monday through Saturday — 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday — 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Big Ears - Children's Story Time: Special Guest Beth Ellen Rosenbaum(1 day)
- Greg Reynolds signs, "Jesus Days" at The Morris Book Shop(1 day)
- Rona Roberts signs, "Classic Kentucky Meals: Stories, Ingredients, & Recipes from the Traditional Bluegrass Kitchen."(2 days)
- Big Ears - Children's Story Time: Special Guest Irma Fallon(8 days)
- NaNoWriMo Write-In(9 days)
- Big Ears - Children's Story Time: Special Guest Beth Ellen Rosenbaum(15 days)